Minecraft is basically a sandbox game that provides an opportunity for the players to create their own world. This is a game in which the players have to fight in order to survive, and also they create the buildings of their choice from time to time. There are various things that are offered by this game to the players.
There are various techniques that can be used by the players in this game. Out of the various option, farming is one that is equally important as the mining in the Minecraft game. This is a technique that provides the player’s food to eat and even other supplies that the person cannot get from any other source. The various things that people grow in this game include essential vegetables, melon, mushrooms, farm trees, and the cocoa beans.
Now we will discuss the complete details regarding the farming in the game provided by the Best Minecraft Survival Servers:
Farm setup and the tools
Before the player starts with the process of the farming, there are some essential pieces of equipment that the players must have. Let us get an idea regarding these tools:
- Hoe: This is an instrument in which the two sticks are stacked in the middle and then the two materials that the player wants of on the top and in the top right square.
- Fence: This is basically the six sticks in two rows next to each other. Mainly the two fences are required in this game.
- Fence gate: Four sticks those are available on either side of the two wooden planks. Generally, one single fence gate is required.
- Torches also play an essential role as light plays an essential role in the growth of some plants. So basically, four torches are required for the game.
- As we all know, water is the most essential ingredient in the growth of the plant. It depends on the plant that the player is growing and what quantity of water he will require. The player has the option to use the iron buckets in order to gather the water for an extended period.
- Another thing is the bone mean that is mainly required for the fast growth of the plants.
These are some of the essential tools that are required for farming in the Minecraft game; now, we will discuss in detail the farm setup that must be considered by the person.
- The first thing that a player will have to do before starting with the plantation of the vegetable is the clearing of the land. Try not to find the land near the hills as the animals might jump from the hills and damage the fence.
- Now with the help of the hoe, the players can create the crown on the various parts of the land.
- As we all know, making the mobs stand near the farming land is the general practice that is used by the people in order to protect the area of the farm from any kind of unwanted damage.
- The player can just form the fence that will act as the protection tool for the farming land.
- The poring of the water must be at different places in order to avoid any kind of the overflow of the water. Therefore, even using the torches will be an advisable option in the Minecraft game.
The above things will only help a player play the game in a better way. But only if he ends up in selecting the Best Minecraft Survival Servers out of the various options available.